Get ready to enjoy the thrills of playing the Deal or No Deal bingo game at our selected sites. Here, you can enjoy this themed game and will be able to choose from two versions. You can play a 75 and 90 ball version of bingo and will find both games provide some amazing chances to collect real money payouts. With Deal or No Deal, you will play to win games and then go on to accept or refuse the Banker’s offer for even more wins.
Top 5 Deal or No Deal Bingo Game Sites
Deposit £10, Get £30 online bonus + 50 free spins on Cleopatra plus £10 Club Voucher.
NEW CUSTOMERS MUST DEPOSIT AND SPEND £10 ON BINGO WITHIN 60 DAYS TO RECEIVE £20 BINGO BONUS WITH 2X WAGERING REQUIREMENT AND 50 FREE SPINS. T&CS APPLY.
Get £40 Bonus + 50 Free Spins on Your First Deposit.
New customers only. Min dep & stake £10 on Bingo Tickets to qualify. £30 Bingo Bonus (2x Wagering) & £10 Slots Bonus (15x Wagering). 14 Day Expiry. Bonus Balance is used prior to Cash Balance. 50 Free Spins on Rainbow Ryan credited in 24 hrs of qualification. Free Spins expiry after 7 days.
Get £50 FREE Bingo + 50 Free Spins
18+ BeGambleAware®. New customers only. UK ONLY. USE CODE BINGO. SPEND £10 ON BINGO, GET £20 IN BINGO BONUS + WIN UP TO 250 FREE SPINS ON SUPER SCRATCH. BINGO BONUS: BINGO TICKETS ONLY, 3-DAY EXPIRY & 5X WAGERING. FREE SPINS: SELECTED GAMES, 24-HOUR EXPIRY, MAX BET £2.50, MAX SPINS WIN £8 PER 10 SPINS, MAX BONUS WIN £100 & 65X WAGERING ON WINNINGS. NO NETELLER/SKRILL. DEPOSIT/WITHDRAWAL FEES APPLY.
The Popularity of Deal or No Deal
In October 2005, the first Deal or No Del televise show was filmed in Bristol and broadcast to more than 4 million viewers. Over the years, the game show became hugely popular, leading to the creation of many themed casinos and bingo games that could be played online. With Deal or No Deal, the game features 22 different boxes that contain prize amounts all the way up to €250,000!
Even though you may not be a contestant on the reality television show, you can enjoy the same thrills of this exciting game when you choose to play Deal or No Deal bingo on your desktop or mobile device. With endless bingo action available, this game has quickly become a leading choice for themed bingo games.
All About Deal or No Deal Bingo
When you access a bingo site that features the Deal or No Deal game, you will start by choosing whether you want to play the 75 or 90 ball version. No matter which game you choose, you will find that 21 of the bingo balls being used will appear on Deal or No Deal boxes. There is a 22nd box for all players and inside will be a mystery amount that can be won. As numbered boxes are opened, their value will be removed from the board, just like with the television show.
As you play, numbers will be called just like with standard bingo games and the corresponding boxes will be opened to show the amount inside. If you are able to win a full house when playing the banker will present you with an offer. You will then make the important decisions of accepting the deal or refusing it. One of the things that makes this bingo game exciting is that all other players that are in the room will be able to vote on whether you should accept the offer.
There are multiple ways in which you can win when playing and you can enjoy some great rewards. One and two line wins will be paid a portion of the prize pool and a full house will earn the largest possible payout and you will get that important call from the banker.
Massive Progressive Winnings Possible
This bingo game not only provides you with the endless action of a classic game but also offers the amazing chance to become a progressive jackpot winner! In order to win the jackpot, you will have to get bingo in 31 calls or less when you are playing the 90 ball version. If you are playing the 75 ball version, you will have up to 45 balls to win.
If luck is on your side and you are the winner, you will receive 50% of the jackpot amount and the rest of the jackpot will be split among the other players that have purchased tickets to play the game. The jackpot amounts will be reset every day after midnight and will usually start at €10,000. The jackpot amount will increase throughout the day as players purchase tickets and engage in the game.
The benefit to playing the Deal or No Deal bingo game is you can win jackpot payouts even if you do not win the main progressive amount. The payouts will all depend on how many tickets you have purchased and the overall value of the game being played.
Useful Strategies to Help You Win
When you are playing Deal or No Deal Bingo, there are no actual playing strategies that will guarantee a win, but there are some things you can do that will increase your chances of being a winner when you play online. Check out these tips and see how you can start winning some great payouts from this themed online bingo game.
- Reducing the Competition – When you are playing any bingo game online, you will have more chances to win when you play in a room with fewer players. You should try to access Deal or No Deal bingo during off-peak hours and search for the rooms that have the fewest players engaging in the game. By reducing the number of opponents, you will increase your probability of getting a bingo.
- Always Play Multiple Cards – No matter what bingo game you select, you should play as many cards as possible. Since cards will have different costs, it is possible to purchase cards for a lower amount so you can buy more. By increasing the number of cards, you also increase your chances of winning.
- Only Play What You Can Manage – While playing multiple cards is a great way to win more often, you also have to be able to watch these cards and manage them. Do not over-buy cards. However, if there is an auto-daub option that can be used, feel free to purchase as many cards as y9u can afford since the spaces will be automatically marked as numbers are called.
Other Great Deal or No Deal Online Games
In addition to the 75 and 90-ball version of Deal or No Deal bingo, you will find many other great games that offer the same theme. This show is quite popular, so when you visit online casinos or gaming sites, you will find a variety of themed games that can be enjoyed. These can include:
- Deal or No Deal Slot Games – There are a number of these themed games offered at online casinos, some of which feature a progressive jackpot
- Deal or No Deal Roulette – This is a European Roulette game that offers a bonus bet
- Deal or No Deal Instant Win Scratch Game – Scratch off the spaces to reveal instant win amounts. There are three games offered with these scratch cards. First, you will have to beat the number of bankers. The second, you will need to get two matching amounts to win. Finally, the third game will offer payouts if you reveal three phones and here, you can win a progressive payout.
Is there an age restriction for Deal or No Deal Bingo?
Yes. When you are playing for real money, you will have to be of the legal gambling age.
Can I pay on a mobile device?
Yes. The Deal or No Deal bingo game can be played on desktops as well as mobile devices.
What are the prize amounts?
This will vary and will depend on the purchase price of the cards you have bought. The more you pay to play, the more you can win.
If you are a fan of the Deal or No Deal television show, you will want to check out this amazing bingo game. Since you have the option of playing 75 balls or 90 balls, you can choose a game that meets your needs. Both provide the chance to win an amazing progressive payout and will provide you with endless bingo action. The games are designed to offer a great visual appeal and you will find them easy to play.