Get ready to enjoy the thrills of playing the Deal or No Deal bingo game at our selected sites. Here, you can enjoy this themed game and will be able to choose from two versions. You can play a 75 and 90-ball bingo version and will find both games provide some amazing chances to collect real money payouts. With Deal or No Deal, you will play to win games and then go on to accept or refuse the Banker’s offer for even more wins.
Top Deal or No Deal Bingo Sites
1Get Up To £40 Bonus or/and 200 Free Spins
- Incredible new player bonus for newcomers
- Loyalty programme with awesome prizes
- A great variety of bingo rooms and games
The Legal Stuff: New players. Deposit £10, stake £10 on Bingo, get a £30 bonus (x4 Wagering) & £10 Club voucher, &/or stake £10 on slots, get 200 x 10p Fishin’ Frenzy spins (x20 wagering) & £5 Club slots voucher. Use winnings in cash balance/further deposit to claim both. £5 minimum withdrawal. 18+.
2Get £10 Bonus + 100 Free Spins. Promo CodeBINGO100
- No wagering on your winnings
- Popular UK gaming site
- Offers lots more than just bingo
18+ BeGambleAware®. New customers only. Register with promo code BINGO100. Minimum deposit and stake £10 on Bingo Tickets within 14 days to qualify. £10 Bingo Bonus must be wagered through once. 14-day expiry. Bonus Balance is used prior to Cash Balance. 100 Free Spins on selected Slots credited within 48 hours of qualification. Free Spins expire after 7 days. E-Wallet & Prepaid Card restrictions apply. SMS validation may be required. Full T&Cs apply.
3Deposit £10, Get Up To £120 Bonus
- Big name, well trusted & respected brand
- Great looking site with 24/7 support
- Accepts PayPal
Country Restrictions Apply. NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY. DEPOSIT AND STAKE £10 ON BINGO TO QUALIFY WITHIN 7 DAYS OF INITIAL DEPOSIT. SOME PRIZES HAVE WAGERING REQUIREMENTS AND EXPIRY DATES. SEE FULL T&CS FOR MORE DETAIL.
4Deposit £5, Get £25 Welcome Bonus. Use Promo Code:KITTY
- Accepts PayPal
- Friendly customer support
- Many free bingo rooms available
New players only, must enter code KITTY in Bingo Lobby, claim once only, min wager £5, real cash wagers on bingo only, valid 7 days, bonus & wins playable on Bingo (excl. BOB & BGT), 3xWR,
5Get £200 Welcome Bonus + 100 Free Spins
- Many Bingo Rooms with huge selections of games
- Free Bingo available for everyone from 6-8 pm
- PayPal accepted as a payment method with many other gateways
1st deposit only, must select in the cashier, claim once only, min dep £10, bonuses carry individual T&Cs incl. wagering requirements (see promo page for details), T&Cs apply.
The Popularity of Deal or No Deal
In October 2005, the first Deal or No Deal televised show was filmed in Bristol and broadcast to more than 4 million viewers. Over the years, the game show became hugely popular, creating many themed casinos and bingo games that could be played online. With Deal or No Deal, the game features 22 boxes with prizes of up to €250,000!
Even though you may not be a contestant on a reality television show, you can enjoy this exciting game’s same thrills when you play Deal or No Deal bingo on your desktop or mobile device. With endless bingo action available, this game has quickly become a leading choice for themed bingo games.
All About Deal or No Deal Bingo
When you access a bingo site that features the Deal or No Deal game, you will start by choosing whether you want to play the 75 or 90-ball version. No matter which game you choose, you will find that 21 of the bingo balls being used will appear on Deal or No Deal boxes. There is a 22nd box for all players, and inside will be a mystery amount that can be won. As numbered boxes are opened, their value will be removed from the board, just like with the television show.
As you play, numbers will be called just like in traditional bingo games, and the corresponding boxes will be opened to show the amount inside. The banker will offer you an offer if you can win a whole house when playing. You will then decide whether to accept or refuse the deal. One of the things that makes this bingo game exciting is that all the other players in the room can vote on whether you should accept the offer.
You can win multiple ways when playing and enjoy some great rewards. One and two-line wins will be paid a portion of the prize pool, a whole house will earn the most significant possible payout, and you will get that important call from the banker.
Massive Progressive Winnings Possible
This bingo game provides you with the nonstop action of a classic game and offers a fantastic chance to become a progressive jackpot winner! You must get bingo in 31 calls or less to win the jackpot when playing the 90-ball version. If you play the 75-ball version, you will have up to 45 balls to win.
If luck is on your side and you are the winner, you will receive 50% of the jackpot amount, and the rest of the jackpot will be split among the other players that have purchased tickets to play the game. The jackpot amounts will be reset every day after midnight and usually start at €10,000. The jackpot amount will increase throughout the day as players purchase tickets and engage in the game.
The benefit of playing the Deal or No Deal bingo game is you can win jackpot payouts even if you do not win the principal progressive amount. The payouts will all depend on how many tickets you have purchased and the game’s overall value.
Useful Strategies to Help You Win
When you are playing Deal or No Deal Bingo, there are no basic playing strategies that will guarantee a win, but there are some things you can do to increase your chances of being a winner when you play online. Check out these tips and see how you can start winning great payouts from this themed online bingo game.
- Reducing the Competition – When you are playing any bingo game online, you will have more chances to win when you play in a room with fewer players. You should try to access Deal or No Deal bingo during off-peak hours and search for the rooms with the fewest players engaging in the game. Reducing the number of opponents will increase your probability of getting a bingo.
- Always Play Multiple Cards – No matter what bingo game you select, you should play as many cards as possible. Since cards will have different costs, purchasing cards for a lower amount is possible so you can buy more. Increasing the number of cards also increases your chances of winning.
- Only Play What You Can Manage – While playing multiple cards is a great way to win more often, you also have to be able to watch these cards and manage them. Do not over-buy cards. However, if an auto-daub option can be used, please purchase as many cards as possible since the spaces will be automatically marked as numbers are called.
Other Great Deal or No Deal Online Games
In addition to the 75 and 90-ball versions of Deal or No Deal bingo, you will find many other great games with the same theme. This show is quite popular, so when you visit online casinos or gaming sites, you will find a variety of themed games that can be enjoyed. These can include:
- Deal or No Deal Slot Games – There are a number of these themed games offered at online casinos, some of which feature a progressive jackpot
- Deal or No Deal Roulette – This is a European Roulette game that offers a bonus bet
- Deal or No Deal Instant Win Scratch Game – Scratch off the spaces to reveal instant win amounts. There are three games offered with these scratch cards. First, you will have to beat the number of bankers. Second, you will need to get two matching amounts to win. Finally, the third game will offer payouts if you reveal three phones; here, you can win a progressive payout.
Is there an age restriction for Deal or No Deal Bingo?
Yes. When you are playing for real money, you will have to be of the legal gambling age.
Can I pay on a mobile device?
Yes. The Deal or No Deal bingo game can be played on desktops and mobile devices.
What are the prize amounts?
This will vary and depend on the purchase price of the cards you bought. The more you pay to play, the more you can win.
If you are a Deal or No Deal television show fan, you will want to check out this amazing bingo game. Since you can play 75 balls or 90 balls, you can choose a game that meets your needs. Both provide the chance to win an amazing progressive payout and will provide you with endless bingo action. The games are designed to offer a great visual appeal; you will find them easy to play.