Bingo is one of all time favourite games that people play both offline and online and the popularity of the game has only grown since it was introduced in its online form more than a decade ago. The latest themes coupled with advanced graphics have the ability to keep people engaged for hours offering pure entertainment and fun. But like any game, Bingo also suffers from problems from time to time that may be a result of server glitch, misinterpretation of rules, etc. Although there’s one a million or lesser chance of any problem from the service provider’s end, players may face other sorts of problems or even feel cheated when the information is not passed on to them in the proper manner.
Players can file a complaint by one of the following methods:
- Call the service provider’s customer care centre for registering complaint
- File a complaint with the competent gaming control and licensing authority through phone or mail
- Register a complaint by sending a mail to designated email address
- Providing complaint details in the prescribed online format
The various reasons for complaining being filled may include:
- Other players being awarded the prize when the complainant has clearly won
- Illegal gaming practices without proper licenses and tools
- Inadequate customer service and improper response and support
- If the gaming prices keep on increasing sporadically
- If the actual prize promised by the facilitator is not delivered on winning the game
- Cases, where the promotions declared by the facilitator, have proved to be misguiding
Complaints filed through phone
Players can voice their concerns and file complaints on the toll-free numbers provided on the gaming site. They can even take up the issue with the licensing authorities having provision to tackle erring sites and bringing the defaulters to book. These authorities can either penalise or even ask the site to be shut down temporarily or permanently depending upon the website’s response to the complaint.
Filing complaints through email
Players can also exercise the option of filing complaints through the email address provided on the gaming site to contact the customer and their issues resolved. In case the service support does not offer a satisfactory reply with the timeframe specified on the site, players have an option of forwarding the complaint to controlling authorities. These authorities then seek answers to player’s queries, the cause of delay in reply and some of the authorities even have the right to penalise offenders.
Bingo games review websites to the rescue
This is the age of media and there is no better way of getting information than from the media sources like TV, websites, etc. A question raised by a reputed online bingo review site can make websites feel the heat and respond at the earliest. Affected players can take up their case with one of the popular review sites and people at the website ensure that the players get the answers that they seek. The review sites represent player’s case and request for a reply on their behalf.
A majority of facilitators of online bingo games ensure fair gaming practices and transparent procedures. But a few facilitators take shortcuts and deviate from essential permits to make quick revenue even if that means cheating the players. Competent authorities ensure that all such facilitators are brought to book whenever they receive a complaint from affected players.
With the rise in cases of players feeling cheated when they play games on bingo sites has prompted gaming site owners and authorities to provide access to players who feel they have been created.