If you are looking for a safe and secure way to fund your online bingo account, consider playing at Apply Pay bingo sites. You can use your Apple device to make fast and safe payments without a bank card. Apply Pay has become integrated with many of the top bingo sites, so be sure to check our list to find a site that offers great games, high paying bonuses, and many chances to win.
15+ Top Quality Apple Pay Bingo Sites for 2023
1Deposit £10, Get £50 Bonus. Use Promo Code: FAT50
- A diverse selection of games
- A user-friendly website
- Live chat customer support capability
New players only. Valid until further notice. Use code “FAT50”. Min dep £10. 400% Bingo Bonus [BB] max £100. WR: 4x (dep+BB). UK: deposit balance can be withdrawn at any time. 18+. Full T&C apply.
2Get 200% Bingo Bonus + 30 Free Spins
- Powered by Dragonfish software
- Accepts PayPal, Apple Pay and all major credit/debit cards
- Friendly customer support team
New players only. Valid until further notice. Min dep £10. 200% Bingo Bonus [BB] max £30 + 30 Free Spins [FS] on selected game (valid for 3 days; wins cap: £4.5). FS wins granted in Games Bonus [GB] & valid on selected games only. WR: 4x (dep+BB) & 85x GB. GB wins cap: £100 + initial bonus. UK: deposit balance can be withdrawn at any time. Country restrictions apply. 18+. Full T&C apply.
3Get up to £700 Welcome Bonus
- A great mix of slot games from a variety of providers
- Easy to use, mobile-friendly website
- Several bingo variants are offered
New players only. Valid until further notice. Min dep £10. 1 wheel spin. Wheel prizes and odds vary & include free spins [FS] and Bingo bonuses [BB]. FS wins granted in Games Bonus [GB] over 2 days & valid for 3 days. GB valid on selected games only. WR: 4x BB; 85x GB. GB wins cap: £100 + initial bonus. UK: deposit balance can be withdrawn at any time. Country restrictions apply. 18+. Full T&C apply.
4Get £10 Bonus + 100 Free Spins. Promo CodeBINGO100
- No wagering on your winnings
- Popular UK gaming site
- Offers lots more than just bingo
18+ BeGambleAware®. New customers only. Register with promo code BINGO100. Minimum deposit and stake £10 on Bingo Tickets within 14 days to qualify. £10 Bingo Bonus must be wagered through once. 14-day expiry. Bonus Balance is used prior to Cash Balance. 100 Free Spins on selected Slots credited within 48 hours of qualification. Free Spins expire after 7 days. E-Wallet & Prepaid Card restrictions apply. SMS validation may be required. Full T&Cs apply.
5Deposit £10, Get Up To £120 Bonus
- Big name, well trusted & respected brand
- Great looking site with 24/7 support
- Accepts PayPal
Country Restrictions Apply. NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY. DEPOSIT AND STAKE £10 ON BINGO TO QUALIFY WITHIN 7 DAYS OF INITIAL DEPOSIT. SOME PRIZES HAVE WAGERING REQUIREMENTS AND EXPIRY DATES. SEE FULL T&CS FOR MORE DETAIL.
6Get 30 Free Spins Bonus, Use Promo Code: BASSM30
- Trustworthy operator
- Zero Wagering
- Top-notch bingo games
18+ BeGambleAware®. First deposit only. Min deposit & spend £10. Max 30 spins on Big Bass Bonanza Megaways at 20p per spin. Spins credited upon spend of £10. Full T&Cs apply.
7Get £50 Welcome Bonus + 15 Free Spins
- Bonus code available for new players
- Tonnes of slot games to choose from
- 20+ other promotions with free money & prizes
18+ BeGambleAware®. New players only. Deposit min £10 with code to get 200% bingo bonus plus 200% games bonus (total max bonus £100) + 15 Free Spins [FS]. One 1st Deposit Bonus available per player. FS available for 7 days , FS wins granted in games bonus after all FS are used and capped at £4. Bonus wins are capped at £100, exc. jp win. To withdraw winnings related to bingo bonus, wager 2 times the deposit + bonus funds. To withdraw games bonus and related winnings, wager 50 times the amount of the bonus; wagering requirements vary by game. Deposit balance can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal restrictions and Further T&Cs apply
8Deposit £10, Play Bingo & Slots with £50. No Code Needed.
- Safe, sound and respectable site
- Lots of bingo, slots & casino games
- Dedicated mobile app
18+ BeGambleAware®. New players only. Deposit min £10 to get 200% bingo bonus + 200% games bonus (max £100 per bonus). To withdraw bingo bonus & related wins, wager 2x the amount of deposit + bonus funds. To withdraw games bonus & related wins, wager 50x the amount of bonus. Bonus wins capped at £100, exc. jp wins. Wagering requirements vary by game. Deposit balance can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal restrictions & T&Cs apply.
A Bit About Apple Pay
Apple Pay started developing in 2013, but it wasn’t until 2014 that the service started being used. This was the same year that the iPhone 6 was launched, and Apple focused heavily on the Apple Pay method’s security. With so many people looking for alternative payment methods to purchase, Apple’s CEO Tim Cook created Apply Pay to offer a simple payment method.
In 2015, Apply Pay became available in the United Kingdom and while it took a while to catch on, it is now one of the leading methods used to fund accounts at top-rated online bingo sites. Today, you can enjoy the security of this method. You will find it a perfect way to manage your real money accounts without ever having to divulge sensitive banking information to a gaming site.
Get Ready to Use Apple Pay
With Apple Pay, you can pay instantly using your Apple mobile device, and you will never have to use your debit or credit card for any purchase again. Before you start, you will want to ensure you use a compatible device. For the service to work correctly, you will need an iPhone 6 or later, an Apple Watch, or an iPad Air 2. You will also have to use iOS 8.1 to ensure your operating system is current. You can also use any MacBook or MacBook Air that has Touch ID.
When setting up Apple Pay, you will choose a bank card used to fund your Apple Pay account. Your mobile device will then connect with your bank to confirm all card details and the account. After this, you will receive a message confirming your new Apple Pay account. As soon as your bank card is confirmed, it will automatically be added to the wallet on your phone or tablet, and you will be able to begin using Apple Pay to make deposits at online bingo sites.
How to Make Deposits with Apple Pay
With your created account, you will purchase at retail locations worldwide and online sites. If you visit a land-based retailer, you will hold your device to the reader while having your finger on the Touch ID pad.
When making online payments, you will have to use your Apple device to complete the transaction. To deposit at an online bingo site, you will visit the cashier and select Apple Pay as your preferred payment method. Your device will automatically recognize your stored bank card and show a message where you will confirm the amount of the deposit to be made. You must place your finger on the Touch ID to execute the payment.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Using Apple Pay
You can enjoy many benefits when you use Apple Pay to fund your online accounts and get started playing real money games. However, it would be best if you also realized some downfalls to choosing this method. The pros and cons of Apple Pay are discussed below, and after reading this, you can decide whether Apple Pay is the right payment method to meet your real money gaming needs when you play online.
In terms of advantages, there are many. Apple Pay has quickly become a leading choice for funding accounts, and here are a few of the great advantages of using this option:
- Completely Secure – You will never have to share bank information with any online site, and since the service is activated with your fingerprint, no one else can ever access your Apple Pay account. It is one of the safest methods of payment being used today.
- Quick and Easy Transactions – When you create your Apple Pay account, all of your information is stored on your mobile device, so you never have to reference bank account numbers or credit card details again. You will use your fingerprint to confirm deposits to an online bingo account and enjoy instant deposits.
- Free to Use – Unlike some other alternative payment methods that incur fees, you will pay nothing extra to make use of Apple Pay. The only amount you will be paying is your deposit amount or purchase price.
With these great benefits, it is easy to understand why Apple Pay has become a chosen banking preference, but this has some disadvantages.
- Does Not Support Withdrawals – If you win payouts when using Apple Pay at an online site, you cannot use this same method to conduct a withdrawal. You must choose another supported withdrawal option to remove funds from your online account.
- Only Supported on Certain Products – Apple Pay does not work with every Apple product, including older iPhones or iPads. The service is also not available on any Android or Windows device.
- Can not Be Used on Desktop – You can only make a purchase or a deposit when using your mobile device. You can then access the site on your desktop to play games but cannot make any deposits through the desktop platform.
Apple Pay Bingo Sites: FAQ
No. Unlike similar pay-by-phone methods, Apple Pay is linked to your bank account instead of your mobile phone account, so you can make larger deposits and not worry about deposit limits.
Yes. Apple Pay will work with Apple products with Touch or Face ID. If you have an older Apple product, you cannot use this payment service.
Yes. All your information is stored on your device and never shared with the bingo site or any third-party site. This ensures your data will remain secure, and you will never have to provide any site with your details.
Yes. When you make a qualifying deposit at an Apple Pay bingo site, you can redeem the welcome offer as well as any other promotional deal that is available.