Fever Bingo Review
Win up To 500 Free Spins on Your 1st Deposit
- Huge deposit bonus cap of £500 conversion – 500 free spins
- Nearly a dozen promotions to keep players winning
- Very colorful site with crisp graphics and fast load times
18+ BeGambleAware®. NEW PLAYERS ONLY, MIN DEPOSIT £10, £8 MAX WIN PER 10 SPINS, MAX BONUS CONVERSION EQUAL TO LIFETIME DEPOSITS (UP TO £250), 65X WAGERING REQUIREMENTS AND FULL T&CS APPLY HERE
Table of contents
About Fever Bingo
Fever Bingo celebrates one of the biggest fevers ever to sweep the 20th century – the Disco Fever! With a cool dancing man with an afro and a colourful site theme, this is a terrific place to play bingo, and there are lots of promotions and bonuses to keep you playing.
Operated by Jumpman Gaming Limited and overseen by the Great Britain Gambling Commission, this is a recommended place to play and win at bingo, and they do a whole lot to attract new players. Let’s start the review with the new player bonuses.
- Website: www.feverbingo.com
- No Deposit Bonus: N/A
- 1st Deposit Bonus: Up to 500 Free Spins
- Promo Code: N/A
- Games: Slots, Jackpot Games, Bingo Games
- Supported Devices: Desktop, Mobile, Tablet
- Software: Microgaming, NetEnt, Iron Dog, SG Games
- Payment Options: Visa, Master Card, Maestro Card, Visa Electron, PayPal, Paysafecard, Pay By Mobile
- Currencies: GBP
- Minimum Deposit: £10
- Minimum Withdrawal: £30
- Processing Time: Up to 7 Days
- Wagering Requirement: 65x
- Live Chat: Available
- Phone Number: N/A
- Email Support: [email protected]
- Allowed Countries: –
- Languages: English
- License: UK Gambling Commission, Alderley Gambling Control Commission
- Owner: Jumpman Gaming Limited
- Launched: December 2016
Pros and Cons of Fever Bingo
- Huge deposit bonus cap of £500 conversion – 500 free spins.
- Nearly a dozen promotions to keep players winning.
- Very colorful site with crisp graphics and fast load times.
- The “Winner’s Circle” marquee shows some enormous amounts.
- Lots of ways to play for free or wager to win real money for nothing.
- Limited number of bingo games.
- Limited number of slots.
- Free spins can only be used on three slots, or they convert to bingo tickets.
New Player Welcome Bonus
New player bonuses are changing all of the time, but at the date of this writing, the casino has a great bonus for new players where they deposit £10 and get up to 500 free spins!
The great thing about this is that they set the maximum limit on deposit to spins conversion at £500. Also, there are more than ten bonuses to keep players logging in after the initial deposit bonus.
Bonuses and Promotions
Eleven major promotions are going on at the time of this writing. The first that we’re going to discuss is Fortune Fountain, which is a jackpot game played across the entire gaming network that gives players a good chance to take home part of a £500 prize.
On Magic Mondays – if locked into the email list – players get an opportunity to win some terrific prizes, and you don’t have to spend a dime to do it. There is also lots of free 90-ball bingo from 12-2 that will give away real cash prizes even if playing for free.
Then there are guaranteed jackpots, the All-or-nothing £50 game and the monthly bonus (which happens to be St. Patrick’s Day at the time of this review) and promotions like Balance Booster and Slot of the Week.
Games and Software
Besides all of the regular bingo games and the bingo games that gamers can play for free or are part of a regular promotion like the ones listed above, there are slots that players can win at just as easily as they can at bingo.
Some of the slots that they feature are the ones that players will be using their free spins on. They include Fluffy Favourites, Shaman’s Dream and the Temple of Isis. There are lots of other slots to play as well.
The first thing that you need to know about the mobile capabilities of Fever Bingo is that if hunting for the Fever Bingo app, you are going to find one on Android, but it is not associated with this gaming website.
Instead, there is a mobile website that can be accessed from any platforms. There are no app downloads. The mobile site works great, is fully optimized for tablet, smartphone or any other device and has all of the functionality that you could want.
Deposits, Withdrawals and Wagering Requirements
Wagering on the bingo and the slot games is usually done at £1 per spin and whatever the price per card is, which can vary considerably depending on the game and the current promotion associated with it.
As for withdrawals, the minimum amount that the casino will allow players to withdraw is £30 and from there, only request a withdrawal from the account page, it is processed, and the money gets sent to whatever payment method you used to sign up.
Fever Bingo is first and foremost a terrific place to win big money but is it also a celebration of the Disco Fever period of the 1970’s and 1980’s. There are both bingo games and slot games to play, and there are nearly a dozen promotions for new and experienced players alike.
For new players specifically, there is a cool promotion that could pay you the equivalent of £500 with the ability to win up to 500 free spins or bingo cards with a deposit of only £10. Plus, deposits and withdrawals are easy, and players can play on a mobile device as well as on the computer.