Home / Latest News & Offers / Everyone’s a Winner at Rosy Bingo
Everyone’s a Winner at Rosy Bingo

Everyone’s a Winner at Rosy Bingo

Rosy Bingo is celebrating Friendship during the month of July and that means that everyone is a winner!  Has it been a while since you felt like you could win something?  If so, now is the time to get in on the fun!  But don’t put it off, as the Everyone’s a Winner promotion will only run through July 30th and it doesn’t come around very often.  Now is the time to celebrate friendship with Rosy Bingo.

The promotion will run from July 1st through the 30th and will include 20 games daily, which are played in the aptly named Friendship Room as well as the Speed Network Room.  There will be a community jackpot prize on every game played, which means it may just be your time to shine—be a winner!

Be a Winner at Rosy Bingo: The Details

Celebrating friendship means that everyone wins and all the details are out in the open so you are exactly sure what you will be playing and the terms and conditions that apply so all you have to do is log on, play and win.  So, the fine print:

  • The promotion will have 20 games running daily from 18:00 to 23:00 from July 1-30th You can play every day for the duration of the promotion to increase your chances of winning big.
  • The Everyone’s a Winner promotional games will be found in the Friendship and Speed Network Rooms.
  • Games will cost 25p and 30p per ticket.
  • Promotional prizes during the entire promotional period will have a guaranteed prize pool of £36,000. The game also includes a fixed community jackpot to ensure that everyone has the chance to win and be a part of the fun.
  • The jackpot ball call index will be 90, so a Full House wins all.
  • When the community jackpot is won, any Full House player or players are awarded a percentage of the pot and the remaining amount is dispersed among all the other players who have participated in that specific game. In other words, a Full House winner will receive 20% of the pot and the community splits the remaining 80% based on the number of tickets purchased.  So, everyone really does win!
  • Prize money is paid out after the game has finished.
  • Each player can buy up to 96 tickets per game.

Everyone’s a Winner Promotion: Who Can Win?

You!  Really, you can win.  You must have an account with Rosy Bingo; each player may have just one account or winnings will be forfeited.  If you are over the age of 18 and you buy tickets and play in the above-described rooms during the specified times, you will win! The fixed community jackpot really does make this a great way to win!  If you are new to online bingo or you just haven’t had a win in a while, now is the time to jump in and play because everyone really is a winner.  The ability to buy up to 96 tickets a game really does allow you to increase your odds of winning, especially when a fixed community jackpot is involved.  If you love bingo and you love to win, this promotion is for you.

So, what are you waiting for?  There is £36,000 just waiting to be won. Someone is going to win it, so why shouldn’t you? July will be over before we know it, so don’t keep putting off your opportunity to win!  It’s a Friendship celebration at Rosy Bingo and you never know when the Everyone’s a Winner promotion will come back around.

Notifications
Exclusive No Deposit Offer
Bingo Billy Review 4.7 / 5 $70 Free Bonus, No Deposit Required
Play Now

18+ BeGambleAware®. New players only. T&C’s Apply. Please Gamble Responsibly. See official website for details.

New Offer
bgo Bingo Review 4.8 / 5 Get £30 Welcome Bonus. Use Code: BINGO
Play Now

*18+. New customers only. 100% deposit match up to £200. Available on selected Games only. 7-day expiry on Bonus. 40x wagering (max bet £5) before Bonus Balance can be withdrawn. Wagering is with real money first. Game contribution weightings apply to wagering requirements. £10 min deposit + 2.5% fee (min 50p). Not available using Neteller or Skrill. Cash balance withdrawable anytime + £2.50 fee. Click here for full terms or see below.

Free Spins Offer
MrQ Bingo Review 4.9 / 5 Get 30 Free Spins, Use Code “V30”
Play Now

18+. New players only. First deposit only. Min deposit & spend £10. Max 30 spins on VALHALLA at 25p per spin. Spins credited upon spend of £10. Full T&Cs apply.

Free Play Bonus
888Ladies Bingo Review 4.8 / 5 Play Free Bingo & Win Up To £888, No Deposit Needed
Play Now

18+ BeGambleAware®. *New players only. The ‘888 free newbies’ room is free for the first 3 days after registration. Total of £888 are available in bingo bonuses. Prior to real funds withdrawal, wager 2x the total amount of the initial deposit + bingo bonus funds received from initial deposit. Deposits can be withdrawn at any time. Further T&Cs apply

Scroll to Top

We use cookies on our website to optimize site performance. To learn more about how we handle cookies, please see our cookie policy. Got It