MrQ promised to start the new year with an all-new look and rebranding. We are pleased to announce that this is true and the casino and bingo operator has kept its promise to deliver an overhaul to their website.
The reskin was completed after consultation with Maltese-based brand consultancy Casual Business and features an updated design and new logo. It was rolled out in early January and has also encompassed all social media platforms
A New Logo and Design
The image shake-up starts with the logo. It might appear more minimalistic, but we cannot deny it – it looks fresh. Sometimes simple things work wonders, as again evidenced by this case. The redesign also includes a new colour palette that is quite eye-catching as well.
Combine it with the new logo and you can see that it is a match made in heaven. While MrQ has always been colourful, sporting mainly purple and 3D designs, the new look retains and builds upon the fresh feeling.
The Year Of The Q
But why was an all-new look and rebranding needed? A fresh new logo and an overall change in content need to have a purpose. The purpose is quite simple – to fit with the newly established goals of the casino. It is no wonder that the minds behind MrQ have dubbed 2022 as the ‘’The year of the Q’’. And the main targets are the following:
- Identifying and establishing the MrQ identity
- Shaping the brand to say something about its values, beliefs, mission
- A new emphasis on player care and the overall experience
- Planned expansion on the international market
Old Meets New
It is a bold new direction, for sure, but it certainly does not come at the expense of the current player base. In fact, it is one of those changes, where you can visibly see something different, yet also retain the “retro” feel. The latter might be attributed to the flatter outlook of the site, combined with an aesthetic that closely resembles that of pop art. We must point out that while there has been quite a shift in terms of content, branding and imagery, underneath it is the same software platform. One that has so far captured the hearts of many and has potential for further growth.
Why Choose MrQ Casino?
MrQ is a brand that truly respects the desire of the customers. And one of the most desired things requested by the players was bigger games selection. This is now a reality and in the next few paragraphs, you will see how many titles from the different games category are available.
Slots, bingo, jackpots, live games are all available at MrQ. Much like on the more “visual” front, developments and improvements have also been done in order to enrich the player experience and cater to more tastes.
- Slots – MrQ started out with a more modest slot offering back in 2018 more in the 500 range. Now? A whooping 900 slots and games. But fear not as this is not a case of quantity over quality, no. You can find titles from big developers in the iGaming world, such as 9 Pots of Gold, Money Train 2, Starburst and Immortal Romance here – Microgaming, NetEnt, Pragmatic Play, Quickspin, Thunderkick, Blueprint and others. This is a serious and renowned as a developer list can get.
- Bingo – addition to slots in the recent past have been fantastic, but we must do well to remember that MrQ started out with a focus on bingo. You can find 75-ball and 90-ball bingo along with some tasty promotions.
- Live Casino – an addition that was added mid-2021, but has only since grown and will continue to grow in 2022 due to increasing popularity. So what can you play? Staple casino games such as Roulette, Blackjack and Baccarat are available. With the aim to grow and expand, we expect more tables to be added and the live casino to skyrocket!
To wrap it up, we are quite positive about what has been done with MrQ and are extremely excited to see how it will develop and grow during 2022. A lot of work has been done in terms of developing a sleek new logo, refreshing the colour scheme of the site and shaking up the content and imagery.
What is more positive is that all of this has been done, while retaining everything great and building upon an excellent software platform. Let’s not forget the games and titles from household names like Microgaming, NetEnt and many others. We also expect the live casino to really hit the ground running in 2022.
The technical aspect is A+ material and so is the new branding and content side. So what more are you waiting for? Head on over to MrQ and find out for yourself just how good it is. If you do not, then you are surely missing out on some great stuff!